Life Actually

My real stories, brought to you by the letter M and the number 4.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Up, up, and away!

In a mere week (actually less), I'm off to Europe! Yay! I'm so excited. I haven't been back to Denmark since I lived there in 2001, and I can't wait! This trip is going to be a grand adventure. I found a super cool hostel in Germany that is based on the book "Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy." So much so that they even make comments about bringing your towel, and have long quotes on the webpage. SO COOL... and when you book a room, it says so long and thanks for all the fish!
I don't even know how to say how much I'm looking forward to this... seeing England, seeing Denmark, seeing friends from camp, seeing my sister, seeing all the other things that I can't predict now.
So, stay tuned for further reports! Send me your address if you want me to send you a postcard!

P.S. I've moved, so if you have my old address, know that I won't get anything there, I'm currently using my parents address...

I'll post when I get the chance!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sweet. A hostel based on a book -- and a cool one, too. Have a fantabluous time in Europe!

     
  • At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hear those European men are all super handsome and sexy. You gonna find one while you're over there?

     
  • At 4:58 AM, Blogger Laurel said…

    Europe awaits. We are just nine hours ahead, so don't forget to change your clock.

    And Kerry, yes, lots of European men are sexy and handsome, but lately the mullet has become once more trendy as well as strange manipulations with hair gel and tri-color dye jobs. So I think it's evening out with the sexy quota in America.

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For those of you who know how to check this, do, and have access to the email address of my father, please forward this information on to him... unless of course, dad, you happen to read this.

    We're flying Air Maersk... danish airline... Gatwick England to Billund Denmark... flight number 202 on Aug 8

    We're flying Air Maersk... Copenhagen to Berlin on the 14th, flight number 395



    thomas celly (with me in DKK and Chermany)-
    011 44 7963940935
    thomas' mum- margaret williiams 011441273385484

     
  • At 2:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're right, the mullet is a baaaaad thing, but I love the accents, I mean, who wouldn't? And when they work on building sites, oooohhhhh, yes please !!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home