Life Actually

My real stories, brought to you by the letter M and the number 4.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!

Jeg er femogtyve aar gammel! I am 25 years old. Crazy, quarter of a century. But I feel good, and I'm having some fun. Maybe I'll get the hang of this grown up thing after all.

Camp ended, fabulous as always. I ended up performing in the Talent show with the little Kamrin and Kendall... So cute, and such nice, smart girls! Had a fun last night chat with Cassy, and I'm excited to make her a Danish wedding cake. (She was going to get married without one!)

Then I skidaddled over to Sunriver, where a good portion of my family was having a birthday shindig. It was nice to be out in the sun, go check crawdad traps, laugh at the antics of the dog (who I swear is getting senile), hike, go running with the assistance of my brother and Aunt on Trike, do a little solo canoeing, and just generally relax a little finally.

We went to Todd lake on the afternoon of the 4th and Aunt Teri let us borrow her camera to walk around the lake... so we had a little photo contest... I'm posting a couple of the winners...

Paa Gensyn
Maren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home