Life Actually

My real stories, brought to you by the letter M and the number 4.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Warm!!!


Laurel, this is in your honor... actually, you might also be the only one who reads this anymore... But, back to the point! I finally caved and made myself some leg warmers. This is the third pair I've made and the easiest yet, and I LOVE them. They are so warm and cozy and I wear them even under my jeans so I'm the only one who knows they're there... but there they are... keeping me warm and cozy! Brilliant idea sister!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! I'm SO glad you're still blogging! Merry Christmas to you kiddo! -Jordan

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Laurel said…

    You don't HAVE to give me all the credit for the legwarmers, but I'll happily take it. Legwarmers, along with Thai Food, may very well someday save the world.


    I've been reading Sylvia Plath and feel very poetic and desolate. Ahh, sigh. Love ya sis. Keep blogging. Even if it's in Spanish! Hasta la vista.

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Annelise said…

    Hey Maren!! I still check your blog now and then, too! I'm glad you are updating a little more! :) I wish I had time to knit...I won't reward myself to do it until I finish my thesis. I really want to make a winter cap, so I'm keeping my eyes out, at least, for a good patter! I hope you are well! knus, Annelise

     

Post a Comment

<< Home